M.J. Rosenberg is Special Correspondent for The Washington Spectator. Previously he served as a Senior Foreign Policy Fellow with Media Matters Action Network, and prior to that worked on Capitol Hill for various Democratic members of the House and Senate for 15 years. He was also a Clinton political appointee at USAID. In the early 1980s, he was editor of AIPACs weekly newsletter Near East Report. From 1998-2009, he was director of policy at Israel Policy Forum.
- Obama To Visit Israel Lobby In Person Next Week To Ask It Not To Block Iran Deal
- Haaretz: Unhinged Abe Foxman Denounces Obama As “Hysterical” — Says He Stands With Netanyahu.
- The List: The 76 Senators Who Have Signed AIPAC Letter to Kill Iran Negotiations
- Jerome Slater: How Max Blumenthal’s Goliath Fails
- No Principles Hillary Reassuring Lobby That On Iran, She’s With Them ($$$$)